The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Natural Prokinetic Formula
Comprehensive Prokinetic Formula to help regulate gut motility.
- Acts on the 5-HT receptors to promote gastrointestinal migrating motor complex (MMC) function.
- Promote digestive enzyme and bile secretions.
- Contains cofactors to support neurotransmitter synthesis and restore MMC.
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Dyspepsia, Gastroparesis, Indigestion, Nausea and Vomiting
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Adults - Take 1 capsule between lunch and dinner, and 1 capsules at bedtime, on an empty stomach; or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 42
- Amount Per Serving:
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia) 225 mg
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinalis) 600 mg
- -(standardized to contain 6% gingerols)
- Chamomile Extract (Maticaria chamomilla) 150 mg
- -(10:1) (flower) (equivalent to 1,500 mg of dried herb)
- Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum aromticum) 90 mg
- -(10:1) (bark) (equivalent to 900 mg of dried herb)
- Peppermint Extract (Mentha x piperita) 120 mg
- -(20:1) (herb) (equivalent to 2,400 mg of dried herb)
- Gentian Extract (Gentiana lutea) 90 mg
- -(10:1) (root) (equivalent to 900 mg of dried herb)
- Benfotiamine 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from calcium pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 15 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from Ca 5-MTHF) 300 mcg
- VItamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding; if you have gallstones; if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain.
Do not use if you are pregnant; if you have acute stomach irritation, inﬂammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; or if you have scleroderma.
Some people may experience headaches, drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain; in which case, reduce dose to minimize these eﬀects.
Keep out of reach of children.