The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Alaskan IFOS Five-Star Certified Fish Oil
- Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids
- Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Mental Functioning
- Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism
Professional Choice Omega is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each dose of this concentrated fish oil provides 820 mg of EPA and DHA and is delivered in a small, fish-gelatin–based softgel. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.
Take one or two softgels one to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- - Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- Fish Oil Concentrate 2.5 g
- - Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.875 g
- - - EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 1 g
- - - DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 640 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), and mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.