The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Full Spectrum, Beneficial Flora for Gastrointestinal Health in a Non-Dairy Base (milk-free)
Our broad-spectrum, quantum-state, probiotic formula (with “good bacteria”) promotes healthy intestinal ecology with 12 different viable strains of beneficial flora to support health-promoting intestinal bacteria. Our unique fermentation process uses 95 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 3 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bioavailable nutrients.
Compare with inferior probiotic products:
- Not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2 or 3 strains of probiotics
- Non-dairy base (milk-free)
- No animal-based ingredients
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
Refrigeration recommended (not required).
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Fermented Culture 360 mg
- -Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Proprietary Organic Acid Blend 1.9 mg
- -Citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteria 1 million CFU
- -Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jagurti, plantarum) Strep. thermophilus, Bacilus coagulans
Other Ingredients: Mountain Spring Water, Safflower Oil, Beeswax, Lecithin and Vegetable Softgel (Tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel).
Non-GMO, Potency and Purity Verified. Heavy Metal Tested and Identity Verified.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if seal intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.