The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
This pediatric formula provides 2.25 billion CFU per scoop of naturally occurring, dairy-free beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis.
Formulated to support gastrointestinal and immune health
Uses For Probiotic 123 (dairy free)
G.I. Health: L. acidophilus supports the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract, helping to maintain healthy G.I. barrier function. Several trials involving children have also revealed that mixed probiotic bacteria supplementation helps support healthy yeast balance and G.I. comfort. A probiotic supplement containing bifidobacteria provides support for occasional diarrhea.
Immune Health: Probiotics support immune health, enhancing B cell, T cell and NK cell function. Additionally, they support healthy cytokine production, particularly in the colon.
- For daily use by children ages 1 and up
- Dairy–free blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis (formerly known as Bifidobacterium infantis)
- Supports the mucosal lining of the GI tract and healthy GI barrier function
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy yeast balance
- Promotes intestinal comfort and moderates occasional diarrhea
Pure Encapsulations recommends:
- Ages 1 to 3, take 1/2 scoop daily.
- Ages 4 and up, take 1 scoop daily or as directed by a health professional.
- Mix with yogurt or applesauce.
This product requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 0.37 g)
- Servings Per Container: 162
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic blend 2.25 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Non-GMO. Certified Gluten Free. Also free of dairy and soy.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals.
If you are pregnant, lactating or immunocompromised, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.