The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
ProThrivers Wellness Sleep is formulated with melatonin, magnesium, l-theanine and magnolia.
One way to support energy and wellness is by supporting healthy sleep. Sleep is critical for everyone, but it is an area where thrivers may need special support.
ProThrivers Wellness Sleep includes:
- Melatonin: 20 mg of melatonin per two capsules.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supports sleep and may play a role in preventing medication-induced nutrient depletion in thrivers.
- L-Theanine: Suntheanine® brand L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to support alpha-wave production within the brain, a sign of relaxation.
- Magnolia: Magnolol is a major active constituent of Magnolia officialis. In preclinical studies, its mechanism is related to effects on the GABA(A) receptor and other extracellular signaling actions.
Take 1 to 2 capsules at bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 200 mg
- Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Bark Extract 200 mg
- -standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 100 mg
- Melatonin 20 mg
Other Ingredients: hydrxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule)ascorbyl palmitate, and silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, or artificial colors, or flavors.
Do not use this product unless advised by a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; or if you are taking any medications or have any chronic disease, including hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes, or an endocrine, auto-immune, depressive, bleeding or seizure disorder.
Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery.
Avoid taking with alcohol or products that increase drowsiness.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.