The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Brain, Heart Health, and Healthy Eyes - Helps Optimize Immune Functions
ProOmega® in fish gelatin soft gels is a double strength EPA+DHA formula for more omega-3 benefits in fewer servings. For high intensity support for both body and mind, ProOmega is an excellent choice, containing 1100 mg EPA+DHA per serving.
Benefits at a glance:
- Helps to support cardiovascular and circulatory health
- Encourages a healthy immune response
- May promote a healthy metabolism
- May support the maintenance of blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- May reinforce a positive mood and emotional wellbeing
- Supports joint health maintenance
- Suitable for pescatarians
- Fresh lemon taste
Two fish gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
For intense support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.
- Serving Size: 2 Fish Gels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 20
- -Calories from fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- -Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Total Omega-3s 1280 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 650 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 450 mg
- -Other Omega-3s 180 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (fish gelatin from tilapia, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), d-alpha tocopherol, natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Non-GMO. No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, anticipate surgery, taking any medications (especially blood thinners), or have a medical condition (especially an allergy to iodine), please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Naturals products are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.