The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
ProOmega 2000-D is a unique fish oil product that features ultra-concentrated EPA+DHA in the highly-absorbable, triglyceride molecular form. Offering even more omega-3s in fewer soft gels, this powerful formula provides unmatched support for heart and brain health, musculoskeletal system health, and healthy immune function.
In addition to the omega-3 benefits of ProOmega 2000, each serving of ProOmega 2000-D provides 1000 IU of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), meeting the daily recommendation for children and adults who don’t receive adequate sun exposure.
- 2000 mg EPA+DHA plus 1000 IU of natural vitamin D3 per serving
- Delicious natural lemon flavor
- Highest-concentration, triglyceride-form omega oil
- Achieves American Heart Association recommended doses for heart health
- Unmatched support for heart, brain, and eye health
- Supports bone health and helps optimize immune function
- Triglyceride form for better absorption of essential omega-3s*
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 25
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.5g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000IU
- Total Omega-3s 2150mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 1125mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 875mg
- Other Omega-3s 150mg
Ingedients: purifed deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin d3 Cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or lactating, are allergic to iodine, anticipate major surgery, or are currently taking any prescription drugs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing