The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Primadophilus® Reuteri can help fortify the intestinal tract with a high potency of active lactobacillus and bifidobacterium cultures.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Pronounced roy’-tur-eye, this unique lactobacillus is naturally found in human breast milk, and is one of the first defenses a nursing mother passes to her child. When taken as a supplement, reuteri colonizes in the intestine and provides healthy benefits.
- Multi-Strain Formula with lactobacillus and bifidobacterium to fortify both the large and small intestine microflora†
- Prebiotic Support with NutraFlora® scFOS (short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides) optimal food source for intestinal microflora
- True Potency - a guaranteed potency of at least 3 billion CFU through to its expiration date. Most other probiotic brands claim potency at time of manufacture.
Under 2 years of age: give 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 grams) daily between meals.
Ages 2 years and older: give 1 teaspoon (3 grams) daily between meals.
May be added to liquid or infant formula.
Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
- Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (3 g) Powder
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 1 g
- NutraFlora® scFOS® (contains short-chain fructooligosaccharides) 1.8 g
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU
- (Bifidobacterium longum; Lactobacillus rhamnosus; B. infantis; L. acidophilus; L. reuteri HA-188)
Other Ingredients potato starch, silica, ascorbic acid
Contains milk and soy.
Keep out of reach of children.