The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Source Naturals Potassium Iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a healthy level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland.†
Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland.
Use only as directed. For short-term use only (up to 10 days).
- Adults and adolescents: up to 4 tablets once daily.
- For children ages 3-12 years up to 2 tablets once daily.
- For children 1-3 years 1 tablet once daily.
- For children under 1 year consult your physician before use.
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calcium 72 mg 7%
- Iodine (as potassium iodine) 24 mg 16,000%
- Potassium Iodide 32.5 mg
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not take if you are allergic to iodine, have dermatitis herpetiformis or hypocomplementemic vasculitis, or have nodular thyroid disease with heart disease.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a thyroid condition, or are taking any medication, consult a physician before use.
- In case of overdose, swollen salivary glands, stomach upset, skin rash or allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.