The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Potassium is an essential macromineral in human nutrition, and is involved in a variety of critical functions including proper metabolism, transmission of nerve impulses, contraction of cardiac and skeletal muscles, and energy production. Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) is now offered with Citrate in a clinical dose.
- Potassium is the predominant electrolyte within cells and is essential for maintaining proper solute concentrations at the cellular level
- Potassium has shown efficacy reducing muscle tension, supporting healthy blood pressure levels, and improving vascular function
- Citrate plays a key role in optimizing alkalinity and reducing metabolic acidosis, thereby supporting the preservation of skeletal integrity within the body
As a nutritional supplement for adults, 2 tablets daily or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Contianer: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Potassium (citrate) 800 mg 23%DV
- Citric Acid 1470 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium and Silicon Dioxide.
Suitable for Most Vegetarians
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.