The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vegetarian Formula Supports Healthy Iron and Energy Levels
- Non-constipating, easily absorbed herb and mineral formula
- Appropriate for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- For daily wellness
- Great taste
- Made with organic honey
Iron is an essential mineral that enables the blood to carry life-giving oxygen to the cells. This is why maintaining healthy iron levels is crucial for helping you feel more energetic, vibrant and alive. Yet iron does not work alone. It acts in concert with a range of food-bound nutrients that facilitate its absorption and help release oxygen from the blood into the cells.
Gaia Herbs’ PlantForce Liquid Iron® provides highly absorbable iron in a base of select botanicals, gently extracted to liberate their natural content of these nutrients.
- Shake well before using.
- Adults: Take 10 mL twice daily.
- Children 6-12: Take 10 mL once daily.
Best taken within 30 minutes before meals.
Refrigerate upon opening.
- Serving Size: 10 mL (2 Teaspoons)
- Servings Per Container: About 47
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 2g
- -Total Sugars 1g
- --Includes 1g added sugars
- Iron (from 98mg of ferrous gluconate) 10mg (56%)
- Sea Buckthorn fruit juice (Hippophae rhamnoides) 100mg
- Organic Star Anise pods extract (Illicum verum) 90mg
- Organic Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit extract 40mg
- Acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit extract 40mg
- Organic Rice Bran extract 40mg
- Organic Beet (Beta vulgaris) root juice 20mg
- Proprietary Extract Blend 2.4g
- -Organic Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf, Organic Stining Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, Organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) leaf, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed, Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root
Other Ingredients: Water, organic honey, citric acid and organic sweet orange peel essential oil.
If you are pregnant, have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning of children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Discoloration, which does not impact product quality, may occur.