The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support for reducing occasional, minor pain.
Phyto UltraComfort is a combination of ingredients designed to reduce minor pain and maintain a healthy inflammatory response by supporting healthy enzyme and immune mediator activities.
Willow bark has a long history of traditional use for reducing minor pain. It does so primarily through the actions of salicin, a source of salicylic acid. Additionally, it helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow.
Devil’s claw promotes both healthy cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity. The boswellic acid 3-acetyl- 11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) may be particularly supportive in maintaining healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and leukotriene metabolism to maintain tissue comfort. Curcumin maintains healthy cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity while supporting healthy prostaglandin, leukotriene and thromboxane metabolism. Its ability to maintain a healthy inflammatory response has also been attributed to regulation of nitric oxide release. Additionally, willow bark helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow.
Willow bark extract is derived from Salix alba and standardized to contain 15% salicin. Boswellia serrata extract is derived from the gum resin. One extract is standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids and the other is standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-ketobeta- boswellic acid (AKBA)†. Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 97% curcuminoids. Devil’s claw extract is derived from Harpagophytum procumbens root and standardized to contain a minimum of 5% harpagosides. dl-Phenylalanine is synthetically produced. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily, with meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- White willow (salix alba) extract (bark)(standardized to contain 15% salicin) 535 mg
- Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 200 mg
- -(standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- 5–LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) 25 mg
- -(standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root)(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 100 mg
- Devil’s claw 300 mg
- -(Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- Dl-phenylalanine (free-form) 120 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
This product contains salicylates. Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Do not combine with aspirin or other products containing salicylates. Rare side effects of ingredients in this formula include gastrointestinal upset, diarrhea, constipation, heart burn, skin rash or headache. Curcumin (turmeric) is not recommended for individuals with bile duct obstruction. Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used by children (ages 18 and under). Individuals with stomach problems or ulcers or taking any other medications should consult their physician before using this product.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
Keep out of reach of children.
Hypo-allergenic dietary supplement