The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Activated Folate and Activated B Vitamins with Choline
Advanced Methylation, Neurological and Cardiovascular Support
Premier Research Labs’ Phyto-Methylate delivers the most dynamic support in methyl group supplementation for human nutrition today. Phyto-Methylate is a rich source of biologically available methyl donors and cofactors important for advanced cellular functions such as DNA methylation, homocysteine synthesis and protein synthesis. Phyto-Methylate directly delivers advanced methylation through the fully activated methyl donors of folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, B12 as methylcobalamin, B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and choline bitartrate.
Methylation is the biochemical process of the transfer of one carbon atom and three hydrogen atoms, CH3 – a methyl group, from one substance to another. Supporting healthy methylation is vital to promoting healthy genetic expression and cellular functions. When sufficient methyl groups are available, it has a positive effect regulating many biochemical reactions throughout the body including cardiovascular, neurological, reproductive and detoxification systems.
- Contains activated folate (5-MTHF), activated B vitamins and natural-source choline
- Choline supports synthesis of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter, which supports cell membrane health as well as fat and cholesterol metabloism
- Benefits emotional health
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Choline (from grape fermentation as Choline Bitartrate) 110 mg
- Vitamin B6 (including Pyrdoxal-5-Phosphate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylocbalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Folate (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg
- Green Methyl Support 558 mg
- -Organic Rice Concentrate (Oryza sativa), Organic Barley (leaf) (Hordeum vulgare),
- Organic Oat Grass (Avenea sativa) Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Vegan and Vegetarian. Tested for Adulterants. No Radiation Sterilization. Heavy Metal Tested. Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Tamper Seal. Use only if seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.