The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Phosphatidylserine is one of the most well-researched ingredients for cognitive support, as it currently is the only cognitive bioactive ingredient granted a qualified health claim by the FDA. It may also promote other functions such as stress response, positive mood, skin health and athletic endurance.
Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring nutrient found in the cell membrane and particularly abundant in the brain. As an essential building block of brain and nerve cell membranes, Phosphatidylserine plays an important role in brain-related biochemical pathways including neurotransmitter metabolism, nerve signal transmission and effective glucose utilization.
- Promotes normal healthy cognitive and mental functions
- Supports attention, memory, learning and mental flexibility
- May support exercise tolerance and reduce exercise-induced physiological stress
- Supports positive mood and normal emotional response to stress
- Ensures cell membrane fluidity and structure
- May reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly
1 to 2 softgel capsules 2 times a day ideally with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgel Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Phosphatidylserine 300 mg
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Water, Silicon Dioxide, Mixed Tocopherols, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Excludes: Coatings, Binders, Gluten (Wheat, Rye, Barley), Milk/Dairy (Casein, Whey), Soy Protein, Egg Protein, Sugar.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
Raw materials and finished products are independently tested by U.S. labs.