The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Provides factors that mitigate hypersensitivity to animal hair, feathers, dander, and other residues.
Pets Allersode provides homeopathic support for the temporary relief of sensitivities related to certain animal feathers, hair, dander and other residues such as runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, and itch, watery eyes.
Allersodes are homeopathic drops that work to support the immune system in identifying, capturing and expelling sensitivity-causing organisms. This involves introducing allergens into the body gradually. At some point, the body will no longer fight back with the histamine reaction
- A hand-succussed homeopathic
- Administered under the tongue
- Made in an FDA-registered facility
- Seeks to provide temporary relief of sensitivities related to animal feathers, hair, dander and other residues
- Gluten free
This allersode was made for sensitivities to cats, dogs, fish, guinea pigs, rabbits, turkeys, chickens, cows, ducks and more. It was manufactured from high-quality ingredients and with quality controls to allow for optimal potency and efficacy. Dosage recommendations are provided for daily adult usage, as well as for desensitization and maintenance.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 10 to 15 drops up to 3 times per day.
- For desensitization, begin with 1 to 5 drops daily, increasing to the standard dose gradually to avoid symptom expression; after 1 to 3 months at the standard dose, decrease gradually to a maintenance dose of 10 to 15 drops weekly.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Active Ingredients: Equal parts of:
- Adrenal 6X
- ACTH 6X, 30X
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X
- Liver 6X, 12X
- All the following at 6X, 12X, 60X, 100X
- Camel hair, Cat (short/long haired), Cow, Dog (short, long haired), Feathers (chicken, duck, goose, pheasant, quail, turkey), Fish scale (fresh/salt water), Goat (angora/mohair), Guinea pig, Hog, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep wool.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- 20% ethanol, purified water.
Contains NO: gluten.
For Professional Use Only.
If pregnant or breastfeeding‚ ask a healthcare professional before use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
After opening, close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Tamper resistant. If seal is broken, do not use.