The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement - Wild Artic Cod Liver Oil for Optimal Pet Health and Wellness
Nordic Naturals' exceptional quality cod liver oil is derived exclusively from wild Artic cod. Important omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, help support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes. Cod liver oil is also a source of natural vitamin A.
Suggested daily use for dogs 20 to over 100 lbs
- 20–39 lbs: 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 mL) (189 servings/bottle) 184 mg EPA/276 mg DHA/575 mg total omega-3s
- 40–59 lbs: 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 mL) (94 servings/bottle) 368 mg EPA/552 mg DHA/1,150 mg total omega-3s
- 60–79 lbs: 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) (63 servings/bottle) 552 mg EPA/828 mg DHA/1,725 mg total omega-3s
- 80–99 lbs: 2.0 teaspoons (10 mL) (47 servings/bottle) 736 mg EPA/1,104 mg DHA/2,300 mg total omega-3s
- 100+ lbs: 3.0 teaspoons (15 mL) (31 servings/bottle) 1,104 mg EPA/1,656 mg DHA/3,450 mg total omega-3s
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
- Guaranteed analysis per 1 teaspoon = 5.0 mL (4600 mg)
- Crude fat (min.) 99.4%
- Moisture (max.) 0.1%
- Vitamin A (min.) 230 I.U.
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 25%
- -Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 8%
- -Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 12%
Other Ingredients: cod liver oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
No artificial colors or flavors.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Use within 3 months of opening.
Refrigerate after opening.