The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Childrens’ multi-vitamin and mineral in a powder form.
Children require unique nutritional support.This powder is specifically formulated to meet children's growing needs at this important time of life. Nutritional support is important to help children reach their full health potential.
Three level scoops (3.8 g daily) into juice or beverage, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Best when taken with a meal.
- Serving Size: 3 level scoops
- Servings per container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as 1000 IU Palmitate and 500 IU Beta Carotene) 450 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (1000 IU as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (50 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate and Mixed Tocopherols) 33 mg
- Vitamin K-1 50 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 2 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’ Phosphate) 2 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 6 mg NE
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate) 7 mg
- Folate (200 mcg as L-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt) 333 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 10 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 500 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 70 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) 120 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 25 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bis-Glycinate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Niacinate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate) 25 mcg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 1 mg
Other Ingredient: glycine. Vitamin D derived from lanolin. Natural vitamin E derived from soy oil.
Gluten and Excipient-free.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place; do not expose to excessive heat.