The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Super-Nutrient for Total-Body Health
Pectasol-C Modified Citrus Pectin from ecoNugenics is naturally extracted from the pith of citrus fruit peels and enzymatically modified to provide you with a highly pure, absorbable and unique product. This product is clinically recognized for its ability to promote healthy cellular organ tissue function, which supports health aging and longevity.
- Promotes health and longevity
- Supports cardiovascular and cellular health
- Supports cellular health
- Supports immune function
PectaSol-C is scientifically recognized for its ability to maintain healthy cell growth and proliferation, support removal of heavy metals, support immunity and promote healthy galectin-3 levels.
What is PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin?
- This natural product is derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits, and is modified using a proprietary enzymatic and pH process. This unique modification process guarantees that PectaSol-C MCP has the correct molecular weight necessary to promote optimal cellular health of the breasts, prostate, lungs and more.
Supports Healthy Cells & Blocks Galectin-3
- Ongoing scientific research demonstrates PectaSol-C's natural ability to support healthy cell growth and behavior by binding Galectin-3. MCP is a natural ligand for Galectin-3, a molecule present in large numbers on the surface of unhealthy cells.
Unique Modification Process
- The pectin found in many fruits cannot be absorbed into the bloodstream due to its large molecular size. Only PectaSol-C MCP is produced using a proprietary process that carefully controls the weight and structure of the pectin molecules. The result is Modified Citrus Pectin with a specific low molecular weight range less than 15 kilodaltons and a low degree of esterification. This means that it is readily and effectively absorbed into the bloodstream, where it can actively promote cellular health.
Adults: As a dietary supplement for maximum support, take 6 capsules 3 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
For maintenance support, take 6 capsules once per day, on an empty stomach or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Sodium 170 mg
- Potassium 410 mg
- PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin 4.8 g
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water) stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. Vegetarian/Vegan.
If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
- Research has shown no toxicity in short or long term use.
- Since Pecta sol-c McP is a dietary fiber, some individuals may experience loose stools at the start of use.
- Although there are no known drug interactions with PectaSol-c McP, it is recommended that it be taken separately from other medications.
- In the production of PectaSol-c McP, the ratio of sodium to potassium is carefully controlled to resemble the ratio naturally present.
- People with a health condition requiring the restriction of potassium or sodium should consult their health care provider before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.