The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Preserves mineral mass and promotes the body’s bone-repair functions.
Calcium and other minerals are primary building blocks for bones. Bone is living tissue and needs calcium and other important nutrients to support healthy bones and teeth, and support healthy bone density. Since proper calcium intake can't always be met through diet alone, a strong supplement can make a huge difference.
OsteoPrime® bone formula delivers balanced nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones, including 5 forms of calcium for strong bones and teeth; magnesium to help form new calcium crystals; and zinc, vitamin C, and boron to help form the connective structures of the bone.
Four capsules daily, during or after meals or as directed.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg (167%)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU (150%)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 300 mcg (375%)
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 20 mg (1,333%)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20 mg (1,176%)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg (250%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg (1,250%)
- Folic Acid 800 mcg (200%)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg (333%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 20 mg (200%)
- Calcium 600 mg (60%)
- -(from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle chelates, calcium citrate)
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 96 mg (10%)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate) 250mg (63%)
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 20 mg (133%)
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100 mcg (143%)
- Copper (as copper gluconate chelate) 2 mg (100%)
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 7 mg (350%)
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 mcg (67%)
- Sodium 5 mg (<1%)
- Betaine HCl 20 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 5 mg
- Boron 3 mg
- -(as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend)
Other Ingredients cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
Contains NO: gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
If you are taking Coumadin® (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.