The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Osteo-Mins PM with D + K1, K2 by Progressive Labs provides minerals meant to be taken in the evening for optimal nutrient assimilation.
Osteo-Mins PM formula supplies bioavailable calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K1 and K2.
- Vitamin K1 and K2 are naturally occurring vitamins that aid in the synthesis of osteocalcin, the protein found in bone tissue where calcium is absorbed. Vitamin K plays a role in developing essential protein for blood and bones and is thought to support increased bone mineral density.
- Calcium is necessary for many bodily functions. Insufficient dietary calcium can lead to weakened bones more susceptible to fracture, as the body will take what it needs. Calcium supports bone health, the nervous system, muscle contractions including heartbeat, immune function and energy production.
- Vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption and utilization. Vitamin D supports normal growth and development of bones and teeth especially in children.
- Magnesium is key for healthy bones and has many crucial functions. Magnesium supports the cardiovascular system, protects blood vessels and helps regulate the digestive system.
- Osteo-Mins PM with D may be more appropriate for those taking medications to stop blood clotting who must carefully monitor their vitamin K.
- Osteo-Mins AM formula, meant to be taken in the morning, supplies strontium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, boron and silicon completing the daily mineral regimen.
Eight capsules daily in the PM, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 8 capsules
- Servings per container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU
- -(as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin K1 1000 mcg
- -(as phytonadione)
- Vitamin K2 100 mcg
- -(as menaquinone 7)
- Calcium 1000 mg
- -(as calcium citrate)
- Magnesium 300 mg
- -(as magnesium citrate)
Other ingredients: gelatin, rice flour, vegetable lubricant.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Patients receiving anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician, because this prodcut contains a large amount of vitamin K which decreases the biological activity of anticoagulants.
Tamper evident band around cap and seal on bottle. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.