The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Osteo A-D-K is formulated to provide vitamins A, D3 and K2 in support of bone structure, bone density and bone integrity, as well as cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin A, as retinyl palmitate, is critical to bone remodeling, bone density and bone mineralization.
- Vitamin D3, as highly absorbable cholecalciferol, is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism, calcium absorption, and the maintenance of serum calcium and phosphate concentrations for bone mineralization support. Vitamin D 3 also supports cardiovascular function and blood pressure within the normal range.
- Vitamin K2, as menaquinone (MK-7), a form that has been shown to support normal bone formation. Vitamin K2 supports the deposit of calcium into bone and helps to regulate vitamins A and D3 in regard to bone osteoclast and osteoblast activity.
Formulated with Non-GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1,500 IU 167%
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625%
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 500 mcg 417%
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing.
If you have a blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Caution:Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU of Vitamin D per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. This product is not intended for long term use and should be used under the supervision of your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.