The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Unique mix of omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids plus CLA.
OmegaThera softgels supply a concentrated source of important omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. Higher amounts of omega-3 compared to omega-6 fatty acids are provided to help balanced the ratio of these fatty acids typically found in most diets. Mixed tocopherol vitainE is added as an antioxidant to maintain freshness by protecting the lipid components from oxidation.
1 softgel, 1 to 4 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- -Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- -Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Marine Fish Oil Concentrate 550 mg
- -(anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)
- Supplying the following omega-3 fatty acids:
- -by Compound Weight
- --Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 165 mg
- --Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 110 mg
- -by FFA Weight
- --Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 149 mg
- --Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 99 mg
- Organic Flax Seed Oil 150 mg
- -Alpha Linolenic Acid 67 mg
- -Oleic Acid 22 mg
- Borage Seed Oil 50 mg
- -Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 10 mg
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Complex (derived from safflower oil) 250 mg
- -Conjugated Linoleic Acid 175 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, carob extract, carob powder, and mixed tocopherols.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.