The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Concentrated Molecularly Distilled Salmon Oil Blend
MaxiVision Omega-3 Formula is the perfect complement to the MaxiVision Whole Body Formula and MaxiVision Ocular Formula for the most progressive, up-to-date supplementation. MaxiVision's Omega-3 Formula contains concentrated Salmon oil of purified pharmaceutical grade, that has been molecularly distilled to provide the highest quality and concentration.
- Contains 1,000 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) per serving
- The softgels are enteric coated to provide better absorption than non-coated softgels
- This coating also eliminates the un-pleasant fish - burp, smell and taste
- Formulated and distributed by an optometrist with over 20 years of nutritional expertise
Take two (2) enteric coated softgels per day during a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 20
- -Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 3 g 5%
- -Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol) 10 IU 33%
- Molecular Distilled Salmon Fish Oil Blend 2,000 mg
- Total omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,100 mg
- -EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- -DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
Other Ingredients: Enteric coated softgels (bovine gelatin, polyethylene glycol, methacrylic acid copolymer), glycerin, purified water.
Contains Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel, salmon).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if inner safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) demonstrated beneficial effects of oral supplementation with antioxidant vitamins and minerals on the development of advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in persons with at least intermediate AMD (bilateral large drusen with or without pigment changes). Observational data suggest that other oral nutrient supplements might further reduce the risk of progression to advanced AMD.
The primary purpose of Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lutein+zeaxanthin (L+Z) and/or omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid (LCPUFA) supplementation in reducing the risk of developing advanced AMD. The study will also assess the reduction in zinc and the omission of beta-carotene from original AREDS formulation.