The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support for Seasonal Health
Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup™ is a combination of some of the finest botanicals in North America and China, traditionally used for supporting the respiratory system. North American classics such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein are combined with loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon from Chinese herbalism. In addition, other herbs, including North America's renowned wintertime treasure, echinacea, are added to support internal defenses. The syrup is specially prepared from both fresh and dry herbs, utilizing a multi-step extraction process, designed to capture the essence of each botanical. The quality of this formulation, together with the care that goes into its preparation, provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Supports healthy immunity
- Supports free, easy breathing
Adults: 2 teaspoons up to 3 times daily.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (approx. 10 mL)
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 35
- Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
- Sugars 5 g
- Proprietary Extract Blend: 10 mL
- -Yerba Santa Leaf‚ Osha Root‚ Elecampane Root‚ Elecampane Flower‚ Gindelia Bud‚ Echinacea purpurea Root‚ Black Cherry Bark‚ Horehound Leaf‚ Hyssop Aerial Parts‚ Platycodon Root‚ Marshmallow Root‚ Apricot Seed‚ Mullein Leaf‚ Licorice Root‚ Stinging Nettle Leaf‚ White Pine Bark‚ Angelica Root‚ Loquat Leaf‚ and Zhejiang Fritillary Bulb.
Other Ingredients: honey, grain alcohol (20-30% by volume), and purified water.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
If you are taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.