The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nutrient 950® provides optimal nutritional support for all body systems.
Nutrient 950 without Copper and Iron is a complete hypoallergenic multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement formulated to provide optimal nutritional support.
- Mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant defense
- Provides nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle
- A gentle formula that is well tolerated by sensitive individuals
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,250 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavin 34.75 mg
- -(as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin 86 mg
- -(as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate)
- Vitamin B6 20.5 mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49.5 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 425 mcg
- -(as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Hypo-allergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Nutrient 950 contains vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information. Vitamin K may be contra-indicated for individuals taking Coumadin/warfarin blood thinning medication.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.