The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A comprehensive multivitamin with over 20 ingredients to support peak condition in cats of all sizes and ages.
Nu Cat is a chewable multivitamin supplement for cats that they’ll actually want to eat. With over 20 ingredients, including key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils, and taurine, it has been specifically formulated to maintain your cat’s physical and mental well-being.
NuCat™ Multivitamin for cats is an all in one multivitamin and mineral supplement that provides total health for cats of all ages. The formula includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils and taurine an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health that they cannot produce themselves. This formula has been specifically prepared to maintain your cat’s physical and mental well-being.
NuCat™ Multivitamin for cats incorporates over 25 balanced ingredients that are not found in most cat foods:
- Taurine is an essential nutrient that cats cannot produce themselves. Taurine supports eye, heart and brain health
- Antioxidants (A, C, E and selenium) to fight free radical damage and support the immune system
- A complete and balanced stress B complex to support mood, memory and cellular metabolism
- EPA and DHA to support healthy skin and coat, and normal brain function
- Vital minerals to support proper composition of body fluids, formation of red blood cells, bone structure support, and to help maintain healthy nerve function
Give one chew daily.
- Guaranteed Analysis Per Chew (1.25 g):
- Moisture (max) 8%
- Methionine 5 mg
- Arginine 10 mg
- Linoleic Acid (1.2%) 15 mg
- Calcium (2.0%) (max 3.1%) 35 mg
- Phosphorus (1.0%) (max 1.5%) 17.5 mg
- Potassium (0.8%) 10 mg
- Magnesium (0.2%) 2.5 mg
- Iron (1,600 ppm) 2 mg
- Copper (152 ppm) 0.19 mg
- Manganese (160 ppm) 0.2 mg
- Zinc (1,600 ppm) 2 mg
- Iodine (32 ppm) 0.04 mg
- Selenium (12.8 ppm) 0.016 mg
- Vitamin A 500 IU
- Vitamin D3 50 IU
- Vitamin E 5 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.67 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.67 mg
- Niacin 4.5 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.25 mg
- Folic Acid 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.002 mg
- Taurine (1.6%) 20 mg
- *Biotin 0.004 mg
- *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 5 mg
- *Inositol 2 mg
- *Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA
- (from fish oil) 10.7 mg
- *Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA
- (from fish oil) 8 mg
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: oat flour, brewers dried yeast, rye flour, fish meal, glycerin, arabic gum, calcium phosphate, safflower oil, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil concentrate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, water, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, citrus pectin, l-arginine, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, dl-methionine, niacinamide, sorbic acid (a preservative), magnesium oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, inositol, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, propionic acid (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, folic acid, calcium iodate.
For animal use only.
Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store in a cool, dry place.