The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Helps to soothe the throat and clear bronchial congestion.
Cough Suppressant & Expectorant
- Soothes the throat
- Helps clear bronchial congestion
- Maximum Strength
- Fast, Natural Relief
- Promotes Sound Sleep
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) 1/2 hour before bedtime. Dose may be repeated if necessary.
- Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL) Syrup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Aconitum napellus 3X
- Cough Suppressant (hoarse, croupy cough); Pain Reliever
- Alfalfa 1X
- Coffea cruda 6X
- Helps with restful sleep
- Avena sativa 1X
- Promotes calmness
- Bryonia 3X
- Cough Suppressant (hacking, painful cough); Expectorant
- Hepar sulphuris
- calcareum 6C
- Cough Suppressant (hoarse, painful cough); Expectorant
- Spongia tosta 3X
- Cough Suppressant (dry, barking cough)
- Stannum metallicum 6C
- Cough Suppressant (spasmodic cough); Expectorant
Other Ingredients citric acid, malt extract, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or taking other medications ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
NEW! Lighter Color Syrup