The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Flush-free B3 niacin/inositol complex plus chromium for healthy lipid metabolism
NiaPlex is a well-documented and effective natural combination for blood lipid control and blood sugar regulation. High-dose niacin supports normal blood levels of triglycerides as well as LDL and HDL cholesterol. Inositol hexaniacinate offers an alternative to ordinary niacin because it is a slow-release niacin ester, free from the "niacin flush" and its uncomfortable itching. Chromium enhances insulin action, has its own favorable effects on blood sugar and blood lipids, and is also synergistic with niacin in these actions.
- arge doses of niacin, an essential B-vitamin, have mild sedative effects in animals.
- Hexaniacinate is a slowly-hydrolyzing inositol ester of niacin which offers the nutritional benefits of niacin without the flushing of high-dosage niacin.
- Niacin, especially in combination with chromium, can have a salutary effect on both lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Chromium facilitates the action of insulin, which in turn is needed for the normal control of blood sugar and blood lipids.
- Experimental and clinical studies suggest that niacin has a favorable influence on the metabolism of tryptophan, reducing catabolism in the liver and allowing more to enter the brain, where it can serve as a neurotransmitter precursor.
Suggested use for adults: 2-4 capsules daily in divided doses, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30 or 60
- Niacin (inositol hexaniacinate) 500 mg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule, rice flour, vegetable stearate