The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Complete mineral & vitamin supplement recommended for mineral and vitamin depletion and to promote overall good physical and neurological health.
There are numerous reasons to select NeuroNutrients™ as foundation nutrition. NeuroNutrients™ provides the following benefits:
- Balanced Profile - Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
- Therapeutic levels of insulin sensitizing nutrients for optimal energy production: Vanadium, Chromium, and Biotin. The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients™ serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
- Advanced Nutrient delivery systems - NeuroNutrients™ incorporates advanced vitamin co-factors: Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, Activated B-2 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, Activated B-6 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, Methylated Folic Acid (B-4) Methylcobalamin, Methylated B-12
- Patented Albion® Chelated Minerals: NeuroNutrients™ is the only multivitamin formula to provide all minerals as Albion® chelates and complexes including DiMagnesium Malate and DiCalcium Malate.
- Bioavailability -The nutrients in NeuroNutrients™ are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily absorbed and utilized. There is a full complement of patented Albion® mineral chelates and complexes. NeuroNutrients™ contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form. Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
- Energy Production - A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy production at the mitochondrial level.
- Antioxidant Protection - A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids. • Detoxification Support - Optimal levels of micronutrients to meet the increasing demand posed by xenobiotics and metabolic by-products.
Adults take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 80 lbs take 2 capsules daily.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (75% [5,625 IU] as mixed carotenoids, 25% [1,875 IU] as cis-retinol palmitate 3750 IU
- Vitamin C (Potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate) 125 Mg
- Calcium (di-calcium malate) 50 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate, mixed tocopherols) 100 IU
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide, niacin) 32 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 200 mcg
- (100 mcg as folic acid, 100mcg as 5-MTFH)
- Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Di Magnesium malate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Bis-glycinate Chelate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (Selenium glycinate) 50 mcg
- Copper (Copper bis-lysinate chelate) 250 mcg
- Manganese (Manganese bis-glycinate) 125 mcg
- Chromium (Chromium nicotinate glycinate) 250 mcg
- Molybdenum (Molybdenum glycinate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (Potassium glycinate and potassium ascorbate) 50 mg
- Inositol 18 mg
- Choline (Dihydrogen Citrate) 18 mg
- PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid) 6.5 mg
- Vanadium (Vanadium niacinate glycinate) 375 mcg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (vegetable capsule), micorcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and silica.
Guaranteed Free Of:Wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
Vitamin A intake in excessive amounts may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
It is also recommended that children under four years of age avoid regularly consuming more than 2,500 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.