The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Complete mineral & vitamin supplement recommended for mineral and vitamin depletion and to promote overall good physical and neurological health.
NeuroNutrients™ is a high quality, hypoallergenic, balanced, proprietary multivitamin-mineral blend in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules. Activated vitamin co-factors and patented Albion® chelated mineral complexes assure maximum absorption and utilization at the cellular level.NeuroNutrients™ provides the following benefits:
- Balanced Profile - Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
- Therapeutic levels of insulin sensitizing nutrients for optimal energy production: Vanadium, Chromium, and Biotin. The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients™ serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
- Advanced Nutrient delivery systems - NeuroNutrients™ incorporates advanced vitamin co-factors: Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, Activated B-2 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, Activated B-6 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, Methylated Folic Acid (B-4) Methylcobalamin, Methylated B-12
- Patented Albion® Chelated Minerals: NeuroNutrients™ is the only multivitamin formula to provide all minerals as Albion® chelates and complexes including DiMagnesium Malate and DiCalcium Malate.
- Bioavailability -The nutrients in NeuroNutrients™ are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily absorbed and utilized. There is a full complement of patented Albion® mineral chelates and complexes. NeuroNutrients™ contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form. Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
- Energy Production - A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy production at the mitochondrial level.
- Antioxidant Protection - A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids. • Detoxification Support - Optimal levels of micronutrients to meet the increasing demand posed by xenobiotics and metabolic by-products.
Adults take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 80 lbs take 2 capsules daily.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (75% as natural beta-carotene and 25% as retinyl palmitate) 3750 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate) 125 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 32 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and calcium ascorbate) 50 mg
- Iron (as Ferrochel® ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 2.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate) 50 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex) 50 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as Albion® potassium glycinate complex) 49.5 mg
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 18 mg
- Inositol 18 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 6.5 mg
- Vanadium (as TRAACS® vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 375 mcg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), micorcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, dairy products, fish. shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Vitamin A intake in excessive amounts may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
It is also recommended that children under four years of age avoid regularly consuming more than 2,500 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.