The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Naturally Casein is a slow digesting protein filtered from milk that continues feeding the muscles after whey proteins have been fully digested.
The slower absorption allows for more ideal net protein balances in the body for sustaining elevated amino levels. The Naturally Casein is naturally sweetened from the leaves of a stevia plant.
- All natural, non-GMO & rGBH free.
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Whey protein from grass-fed cows.
- Extended Release Protein
- Packed with 20g of High Quality Whey Protein, 115 calories
ETB prides itself on bringing you the purest form of any supplement on the market and Naturally Casein is no exception with a unique feature of Sustained Amino Acid Release and Anti-Catabolic action. Because of micellar casein’s inherently unique 3-dimensional amino acid composition and structure it aggregates in the low pH of the stomach. This unique characteristic results in prolonged digestion, slowly over time providing a steady, continuous release of amino acids into the blood stream. The prolonged release effectively helps reduce catabolism and provides muscles with sustainable pool of amino acids to reduce muscle breakdown.
Add 1 scoop of Grizzly Micellar Casein to 8 oz. of cold water, almond/coconut milk, juice or your favorite beverage. Adjust the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Shake, stir or blend until dissolved. For optimal results drink it before bed to fuel muscle recovery.
- Serving Size 1 scoop (about 31.6g)
- Servings Per Container: About 23
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 2g 3%
- - Saturated Fat 1.5g 7.5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 63mg 21%
- Sodium 120mg 5%
- Potassium 483mg 14%
- Total Catbohydrates 2g 1%
- -Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 23g 46%
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 16%
- IRon 0%
Ingredients: Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, and Stevia.
Contains milk, and soy (lecithin). Produced in a facility that process peanuts, wheat, tree nuts, and egg.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
- • Is free of banned substances.
- • Discloses ALL ingredients on the labels.
- • Sources ALL ingredients from within the United States.
- • Supports clean and lean athletics by taking an active role in the communities of our customers to ensure the right education of young athletes and the responsible use of sport nutrition products.
- • Provides customers with direct access to ETB's sponsored athletes for training and nutritional guidance…for FREE!