The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Promotes Optimal Sleep†
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to the quality of sleep. It also has a strong antioxidant property and is important for protecting cellular DNA.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Restores optimal sleep.
- Promotes a balanced circadian rhythm.
- Balances immune function.
- Protects cellular DNA by inhibiting oxidative stress and free radicals.
Melatonin is a derivative of the amino acid tryptophan. In humans, melatonin is primarily synthesized in the pineal gland and is released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier and improve the quality of sleep. In addition to sleep, melatonin has a strong antioxidant property and has been shown to support many other aspects of health such as immune and brain function.
Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as niacinamide ascorbate) 220 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 73.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium citrate) 48 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 120 mg
- Chromium (as ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate) 50 mcg
- Melatonin (immediate release) 5 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, silica.
This product is not intended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or women trying to become pregnant.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being treated for a medical condition (especially autoimmune or depressive disorders).
Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this product. Use caution if combining with alcohol.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in cool, dry place.