The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Best-researched mushroom extracts for immune system support.
Mushrooms have been used medicinally by many cultures for thousands of years. Proteoglycans and polysaccharides, including alpha-glucans and beta-glucans, are believed to be the active ingredients in many of these mushroom species. The seven mushrooms in Myco-Immune are the best-researched mushrooms known and have been shown in numerous studies to be potent immune-enhancers.
Research demonstrates the mushrooms in Myco-Immune increase macrophage and NK-cell activity, phagocytosis, and interferon-gamma and interleukin-1 and -2 production, all of which promote good immune health. Cordyceps, reishi, maitake, Schizophyllum, and Tremella stimulate B-lymphocytes and T-lymphocytes, and Cordyceps, shiitake, and Coriolus possess activity against harmful microorganisms.
- •in liquid form for easy titration and pediatric supplementation
- •reishi, maitake, and Cordyceps enhance T- and B-lymphocyte immune activity
- •shiitake and Coriolus help maintain a healthy balance of microorganisms
Shake well before using. Take 1 dropperful three times daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Servings per container: 30
- One dropperful contains:
- Proprietary Blend: 1.6 g.
- Caterpillar Mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa)
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinula edodes)
- Snow Fungus (Tremella fuciformis)
- Split Gills Fungus (Schizophyllum commune)
- Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
Other Ingredients: 20-30% alcohol by volume.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Myco-Immune contains ingredients derived from mushroom sources. Myco-immune contains alcohol.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.