The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multigenics® Chewable by Metagenics is formulated to provide comprehensive and bioavailable vitamins and minerals.
Multigenics® Chewable is a great-tasting vitamin and mineral supplement, designed specifically for children and for adults who prefer a chewable tablet. Multigenics® Chewable features a broad spectrum of essential vitamins and mineral amino acid chelates designed for excellent nutrient bioavailability. This unique formula is kid tested; with outrageous orange flavor, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and Caro-xan®–a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Children 2 to 4 years: Take one tablet daily.
- Children 4 to 7 years: Take one tablet, one to two times daily.
- Adults and Children over 7: Take one tablet, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value for Children Under 4 Years of Age / % Daily Value Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- -Sugars <1 g
- -Sugar Alcohol <1 g
- Vitamin A 2,500 IU 100% 50%
- -50% (1,250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1,250 IU) as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids.
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) 100 mg 250% 167%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25% 25%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 IU 200% 67%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 1.4 mg 200% 93%
- Riboflavin 1.6 mg 200% 94%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 222% 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1.4 mg 200% 70%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 300 mcg 150% 75%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg 200% 100%
- Biotin 38 mcg 25% 13%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 200% 100%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate) 15 mg 2% 2%
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 2 mg 20% 11%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 70 mcg 100% 47%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate) 15 mg 8% 4%
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2 mg 25% 13%
- Copper (as copper lysinate) 0.1 mg 10% 5%
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 0.2 mg n/a% 10%
- Quercetin 2 mg
- Mixed Carotenoids 748.5 mcg
- -including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, and citric acid.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU of vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.