The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Adolescents, women with a heavy menstrual flow, and others with a documented need for supplemental iron are the best candidates for this iron-containing version of MultiThera®. Klaire Labs uses Albion® iron amino acid chelate, a bisglycinate compound with exceptional GI tolerance and bioavailability. MultiThera® 2 is identical in all other respects to MultiThera® 1 tablet formula.
Adults: 6 tablets daily with food.
Children 4 to 14: Take up to 3 tablets daily with food or as directed by healthcare professional.
Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 5,250 mcg RAE 583%
- -86% (4,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 14% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 1,200 mg 1,333%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mg 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 268 mg 1,787%
- Vitamin K 60 mcg 50%
- -67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7).
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 100 mg 8,333%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846%
- Niacin (75% as niacinamide, 25% as niacin) 200 mg NE 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg) 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 8,333%
- Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 400 mg 8,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg 27%
- Calcium 253 mg 19%
- -82% as calcium citrate-malate complex and 18% as calcium D-pantothenate.
- Iron (as Ferrochel® ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 20 mg 111%
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 200 mg 48%
- -75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate.
- Zinc (as zinc arginate chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 364%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 150 mcg 333%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 100 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- -85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit).
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 8 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol coating, and natural citrus flavor.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.