The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A widely preferred multiple formula, iron-free.†
The amounts and ratios of nutrients used in this MultiThera® formula are based on a long history of clinical use and updated using the newest research findings. The 1:1 calcium to magnesium ratio, high potencies of vitamins E, C, D3, and B-complex, bioactive forms of folate and vitamin B12, extra pantothenic acid for adrenal support, and full complement of trace elements distinguish this formula from ordinary multiple vitamins.
This iron-free formula option is most suitable for the majority of individuals. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc.
This concentrated formula is designed to fit into 6 tablets daily. A clear, water-soluble cellulose coating protects the stability of the nutritional ingredients and makes the tablets easy to swallow. Each batch is tested using USP protocols to ensure proper tablet disintegration to help maximize nutrient bioavailability.
MultiThera® 1 is especially recommended for men, postmenopausal women, and women with light or normal menstrual flow who may not need supplemental iron.
Adults: 6 tablets daily with food.
Children 4 to 14: Take up to 3 tablets daily with food, or as directed by healthcare professional.
Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container:30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 5,250 mcg RAE / 583%
- -86% (4,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 14% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 1,200 mg / 1,333%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg / 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 268 mg / 1,787%
- Vitamin K 60 mcg / 50%
- -67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7).
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 100 mg / 8,333%
- Riboflavin 50 mg / 3,846%
- Niacin (75% as niacinamide, 25% as niacin) 200 mg NE / 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg / 2,941%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE / 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg / 8,333%
- Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg / 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 400 mg / 8,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg / 27%
- Calcium 253 mg / 19%
- -82% as calcium citrate-malate complex and 18% as calcium D-pantothenate.
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg / 100%
- Magnesium 200 mg / 48%
- -75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate.
- Zinc (as zinc arginate chelate) 15 mg / 136%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg / 364%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg / 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 200 mcg / 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 150 mcg / 333%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 100 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- -85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit).
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 8 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol coating, and natural citrus flavor.
Vitamin E derived from highly-refined soy oil that has soy protein removed. Formulated to be hypoallergenic.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.