The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Twice daily multivitamin/mineral complex for daily wellness.
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin and mineral complex. Multi t/d offers essential nutrients that may reduce the risk of vascular disease when taken with a well-balanced diet low in saturated fat, cholesterol, folic acid and vitamin B. Enhanced with lutein and zeaxanthin, this formula couples fundamental support with convenience. Furthermore, Multi t/d provides the advanced mineral delivery systems and active vitamin cofactors found in Nutrient 950® and UltraNutrient® for optimal bioavailability and utilization.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 675 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 17.35 mg
- -as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 10.4 mg
- -as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 212 mcg
- -as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin.
- FloraGLO® Lutein 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten Free. Non-GMO. Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Tamper resistant. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store sealed in a cool dry area.