The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Gastrointestinal and Immune Health
Multi-Probiotic 40 Billion by Douglas Laboratories supports optimal digestive balance and immune health with 40 billion live cells.
When you're gut health is low, it may have negative effects on your overall health as well. Factors like frequent travel, high levels of stress, and generally poor eating habits may also keep your gut from being healthy. The use of a daily probiotic supplement may help restore your gut health and provide other benefits as well. Multi-Probiotic 40 Billion from Douglas Laboratories is a professional-grade probiotic supplement that provides the power of 40 billion live probiotic cells to support optimal G.I. and immune health and function.
- Each serving of two capsules delivers 40 billion colony-forming units from 16 different beneficial probiotic strains
- Strains include Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Streptococcus
- Also contains scFOS prebiotic fiber
- Provides support for enhanced gastrointestinal and immune health and function
It comes in an easy-to-swallow vegetable capsule form, and only two capsules need to be taken every day in support of optimal digestive balance and immune health.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. May increase to 4 daily.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Acid-Resistant Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend 560 mg
- (yielding 40 Billion CFU)
- -Nutraflora short chain FOS prebiotic fiber, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium breve, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis (infantis), Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Other Ingredients: capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, glycerol, purified water), sunflower lecithin.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If you are immunocompromised, consult your health professional before using probiotic-containing products.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.