The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin C is important for immune function and antioxidant protection, as well as collagen and connective tissue production.
Multi-Element Buffered C adds calcium, magnesium, and potassium to ascorbic acid to create a buffered product that is gentle on the stomach. This formulation includes zinc, manganese, and copper in well-utilized forms. Quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid, and reduced L-glutathione, an antioxidant, are included to potentiate the function of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is important for immune function and antioxidant protection, as well as collagen and connective tissue production.
- Produced in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
1 slightly rounded scoop daily mixed with water, juice, or food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size 1 Slightly Rounded Scoop (Approximately 4 grams)
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 65
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C 2,600 mg 2,888%
- -(as L-ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate)
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate) 175 mg 13%
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium ascorbate) 120 mg 29%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 136%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2.5 mg 109%
- Potassium (as potassium ascorbate) 40 mg <1%
- Quercetin 130 mg
- -( as quercetin dihydrate) (derived from Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora japonica) flower extract)
- Reduced L-Glutathione 26 mg
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from light.