The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Formula
Multi Caps, a high potency multiple vitamin and mineral formula. Provides 100% or more RDA of 13 vitamins and minerals plus a host of amino acids and enzymes.
Three capsules daily, or more, as directed by a health care professional.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 10,000 IU 200%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d0alpha tocopheryl succinate) 15 IU 50%
- Thiamine (B-1)(as thiamin HCI) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin (B-2) 10 mg 588%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg 500%
- Folate (as folic acid) 360 mcg 90%
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg 833%
- Biotin 25 mcg 8%
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)(as calcium-d-pantothenate) 40 mg 400%
- Calcium (as calcium proteinate) 200 mg 20%
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 15 mg 83%
- Iodine (from Atlantic sea kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate) 100 mg 25%
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as selenium I-methionine)) 25 mcg 36%
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 20 mg 1000%
- Chromium (as TRAAC® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)) 20 mg 17%
- Chloride (from potassium chloride) 90 mg 3%
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 99 mg 3%
- Hesperidin Complex 100 mg
- -(from orange [Citrus sinensis] peel extract)[contains min. 40mg of Hesperidin]
- Choline Bitartrate 75 mg
- Inositol 75 mg
- Pancreatin (from pancreas concentrate) 60 mg
- Lysine (as L-lysine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Methionine (as dl-methionine) 50 mg
- Borage Oil 50 mg
- RNA (plant derived) 50 mg
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 30 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 30 mg
- Proprietary Blend 24 mg
- -rose hips, alfalfa (leaf) 5:1 extract, parsley (leaf), and raw stomach substance
- Rutin 25 mg
- Bile Salts 5 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), rice flour
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult healthcare practitioner.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products if a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.