The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This product supports the following:
- Mineral Repletion
- Consumption of a Mineral-Rich Diet
- Sports Nutrition
MinPro, Professional Supplement Center's highly absorbable and balanced multi-mineral formula, is composed exclusively of Albion®’s patented and fully reacted mineral amino acid chelates, malates, and mineral complexes.
Take two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and TRAACS® calcium glycinate chelate) 150 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium 100 mg
- - as Albion® di-magnesium malate and TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex) 60 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as Albion® potassium glycinate complex) 50 mg
- Malic Acid (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and Albion® di-magnesium malate) 621 mg
- Betaine HCl 200 mg
- Lithium (as lithium orotate) 250 mcg
- Vanadium (as TRAACS® vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 30 mcg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, medium-chain triglyceride oil, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.