The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Petadolex Butterbur Extract†
Planetary Herbals MigraComfort may ease tension and support vascular smooth muscle relaxation in the brain. This patented, standardized extract of Petasites hybridus contains petasin and isopetasin, biologically active compounds which may have an affinity for cerebral blood vessels, and may support normal inflammation response by inhibiting leukotriene synthesis.
- Clinically shown to relieve vascular smooth muscle tension by inhibiting leuketrine synthesis.
- Uses a patented, standardized extract of butterbur called Petadolex®, which contains the biologically active compounds petasin and isopetasin.
- Petadolex® process also removes the toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids from the butterbur plant, ensuring that MigraComfort uses one of the safest and most potent butterbur formulas ever developed.
- Adults: 1 softgel three times daily with meals for four weeks. Thereafter, 1 softgel twice daily for four to six months. If necessary increase to 1 softgel three times daily.
- Adolescents: 10 to 17 years of age 1 softgel twice daily for four months.
- Children: 6 to 9 years of age 1 softgel daily.
- Not for use by children under the age of 6.
- You may begin the regimen anew as desired.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Petadolex® Purple Butterbur Root Extract - 50 mg
- (Petasites hybridus) standardized to 7.5 mg petasins
Other Ingredients: middle chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol, purified water, and riboflavin.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any liver disease. If persistent symptoms occur such as upper right abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or jaundice, stop taking and consult a physician. If you are taking any prescription medications, consult your physician prior to use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.