The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Topical Cream for Brain and Body
Professional Grade. Enhanced Formula with Additional 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) and Vitamin K!
Advanced Topical Cream for Neurological, Nervous and Immune System Support / Ultimate Methylation Support. Combines six essential ingredients that are required to support the normal methylation processes associated with the nervous and immune system functions.
The addition of Vitamin K in this methylation suppport cream is recommended for those who are hindered by a methylation deficiency and/or a VDR Taq genetic polymorphism which inhibits the person's ability to absorb vitamin D at the cellular level without the cofactor Vitamin K. Impaired vitamin D function due to this polymorphism can result in significant immune weakness, early bone loss and increased risk of cognitive decline and mood issues.
As a solution, this unique topical delivery system, assures that the pharmaceutical grade Methylation Pro promotes and enhances the methylation processes needed to improve the production of glutathione, increase Vitamin D levels and allow maximum B12, B6 and vitamin delivery to the nervous and immune systems. This potent nutrient-rich cream may help maximize and aid in:
- Mood Improvement and Stabilization
- Mental Focus and Concentration
- Organization Skills
- MTHFR Mutations
- Short Term Memory Loss
- Supporting a healthy sleep cycle
- Immune Function and well-being
Such nutrients as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (B6) and Vitamin B12 in a methylated form called methylcobalamin (Methyl B12) and hydroxycobalamin (Hydroxy B12), natural Vitamin D and K assist the body neurologically and physically.
- Apply 2 pumps daily (1 pump in AM, 1 pump in PM 2-3 hours prior to bedtime) on area that has no hair or as directed by your healthcare proactitioner.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- If you have any adverse reaction, discontinue use.
- For children, best area for application is on the back.
- For children under the age of 3, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended areas for application: Above wrists on inside of forearms, inner thighs, lower back. Depending on origin of placement absorption may vary. Wait at least 30 minutes after application before showering or bathing for maximum absorption and apply to areas that do not have hair.
- Approximate Pumps Per Container: 120
- Active Ingredients:
- Quatrefolic Blend® (6S-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosmine salt) and 5-MTHF (methyltetrahydrofolate), hydroxycobalamin, methylcobalamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, natural Vitamin D-3, Vitamin K.
- Other Ingredients:
- Water, Propanediol, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol), Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vitamin K-1, Urea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitamin B-9 Folate (L-Methylfolate, Calcium Salt), Folinic Acid, Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Whole Leaf, Citrus Grandis (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Gardenia Jasminoides Fructus Fruit Extract, Folate (Glucosamine Salt Of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate), Vitamin B-12 (Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5).
This formula meets of exceeds cGMP quality standards.
Consult with a health care provider before beginning any new supplement regimen. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner on proper dosage for children under 3 years of age.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep inaway from light and heat. do not store in direct sunlight or temperatures above 90°F. Do not freeze. Product is best stored between 65° and 80° F.