The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
B vitamin lozenges that work to support amino acid metabolism, promote neurotransmitter health, and more.
Methyl B-12 & Methyl Folate from Jarrow Formulas offers two important B vitamins to support your health in delicious, cherry-flavored lozenges. Both B12 and folate are part of the B vitamin complex, which is made up of eight vitamins. These vitamins perform a number of important functions in the body, including supporting DNA synthesis and promoting healthy energy metabolism. B12 is also responsible for supporting brain and nervous system health and promoting healthy red blood cells.
Folate also works to support cardiovascular health by supporting healthy homocysteine levels. It also works to prevent neural tube defects, so it is often taken as a supplement by pregnant women. Jarrow’s formula uses the active forms of these vitamins in their lozenges and they work to support amino acid metabolism and support neurotransmitter health.
- Cherry-flavored lozenges
- Supports healthy energy metabolism
- May support brain and nervous system health
- Promotes healthy red blood cells
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- May support cardiovascular health
- Works to support amino acid metabolism
- Seeks to prevent neural tube defects
Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 lozenge per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 2.5 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt) 800 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5,000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural cherry flavor, citric acid, organic rebiana (stevia) extract and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.