The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Provides an iron free balanced formula to help men in this age group to manage stress, remain energized and enhance daily performance.†
- Provides up-to-date forms of nutrients recommended for men during varying phases of life.
- The methylated folate and B12 is suitable for those with the MTHFR gene mutation and are unable to methylate.
- FoodState B vitamins to support healthy energy and maintain already healthy cardiovascular function.
- Antioxidants, beta carotene and vitamins C,D and E to support normal immune function
2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot) 4000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange) 200 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae) 800 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice) 50 IU
- Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 with cabbage) 80 mcg
- Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S.cerevisiae) 1.8 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice) 2.1 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (P5p with organic brown rice) 6 mg
- Folate (l-5-MTHF with broccoli) 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 12 mcg
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice) 8 mg
- Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg
- Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 22.5 mg
- Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 70 mcg
- Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg
- Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 2 mg
- Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 55 mcg
- Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose.
Non-GMO. Vegetarian. Kosher. Free of Gluten, Glyphosate Residue, Herbicides and Pesticides.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.