The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multi without Copper and Iron
Men’s Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle. This product was designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including men and post-menopausal women.
Benefits of Men’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Boron (Glycinate Complex) 3 mg
- Calcium (Malate) 240 mg
- Choline (Citrate) 35 mg
- Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate) 200 mcg
- Folate (L-5-MTHF) 1.7mg DFE
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg
- Lutein (Aztec Marigold) 144 mcg
- Magnesium (Malate) 180 mg
- Manganese (Bisglycinate) 6 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 413 mg
- Selenium 200 mcg
- Thiamine 40 mg
- Vitamin A (Beta carotene) 1,875 mcg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 750 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 11 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 30 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 130 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 850 mg
- Vitamin D3 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol) 268 mg
- Zinc (Bisglycinate) 15 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule.
Dairy Free. Derived From Natural Colors. Derived From Natural Flavors. Gluten Free. Soy Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
Keep out of reach of children.