The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Provides a balanced formula to help men in this age group to manage stress, remain energized and enhance daily performance.
- Provides up-to-date forms of nutrients recommended for men during varying phases of life
- The methylated folate and B12 is suitable for those with the MTHFR gene mutation and are unable to methylate
- 1,000 IU vitamin D to maintain already healthy bones and mood
- Zinc and B vitamins to promote normal brain function
2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Serving:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene in carrot) 3,500 IU 70%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid in organic orange) 200 mg 333%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in S. cerevisiae) 1,000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] in organic brown rice) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 in cabbage) 60 mcg 75%
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl in S. cerevisiae) 2 mg 133%
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium in organic brown rice) 2 mg 118%
- Niacin (niacinamide in S. cerevisiae) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice) 6 mg 300%
- Folate (L-5-MTHF in broccoli) 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S. cerevisiae) 12 mcg 200%
- Biotin (in organic brown rice) 250 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate in organic brown rice) 10 mg 100%
- Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg 8%
- Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1.5 mg 75%
- Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 120 mcg 100%
- Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 55 mcg 73%
- Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 2 mg <1%
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Silica, Stearic Acid, Plant Cellulose.
Non-GMO, Gluten, Soy, Magnesium Stearate and Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Kosher.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
At Innate Response, they share your belief that nothing is more important than supporting your body's innate ability to heal. To that end, they develop nutrient-rich supplements.