The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support for Restful Sleep
As a natural hormone nutrient, melatonin appears to support normal immune function, regulate sleep/wake cycles and provide free-radical damage protection.
- Nocturnal melatonin production is highest in children, starts to decline in adolescence and is almost nonexistent in the elderly
- Melatonin helps to maintain the activity of natural killer cells supporting immune function
- As an antioxidant, melatonin enters all body cells providing protection from free radical damage
- Functions as an antagonist for stress-induced immunosuppression
- As a physiological antioxidant, melatonin can freely cross the blood-brain barrier of the brain due to its lipid and water-soluble properties
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet 30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by your health professional only.
Allow tablet to dissolve in mouth and then swallow.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, fructose, dicalcium phosphate and vegetable stearate.
Consult a health professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication.
Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin.
This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.