The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A flavored rice and pea protein powder with nutrients to support detox programs and elimination diets
MediClear-SGS is a rice and pea protein supplement with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral profile, additional detoxification cofactors, flavonoid phytosomes, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS).
The liver and other organs of elimination in the body are challenged by environmental and diet-related toxins, as well as the inability of nutrient-deficient vegetables, grains, and fruits to provide all the nutrients that are necessary for detoxification. MediClear-SGS is a low-allergenic rice-and-pea-protein-based supplement that is formulated to support liver and colon detoxification. It offers essential nutrient cofactors and a complete range of vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable, tissue-ready forms. MediClear-SGS offers enhanced liver support by adding sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) – a natural substance from the seeds and sprouts of select broccoli varietals. SGS provides effective up-regulation of the body's natural phase II detoxification enzymes, and is an indirect antioxidant that provides long-lasting cell protection from free-radical damage.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 10 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk as recommended by your health professional.
- Serving Size: Two Scoops (51 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 5 g 6%
- -Saturated Fat 2 g 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g 4%
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
- -Total Sugars 5 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars 10%
- Protein 20 g 40%
- Vitamin A (450 mcg from Beta Carotene and 600 mcg as Palmitate) 1.05 mg 117%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg 333%
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg 50%
- Vitamin E 80.6 mg 536%
- -76.4 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 4.2 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 52 mg Mixed Tocopherols
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg 1,000%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg 385%
- Niacin (30 mg as Niacinamide and 8 mg as Niacin) 38 mg 238%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg 588%
- Folate 500 mcg DFE 125%
- -300 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Biotin 150 mcg 500%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 1,000%
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 11 mg 2%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg 23%
- Iron 5 mg 28%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg 36%
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg 91%
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg 127%
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg 65%
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg 111%
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride and Sodium Citrate) 200 mg 9%
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg 2%
- Proprietary Blend 25.53 g
- -Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein.
- Glycine 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome 400 mg
- -Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower.
- Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grapeseed Phytosome (Vitis vinifera extract / Phospholipid complex) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome 50 mg
- -Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from Broccoli extract (seed) (Brassica oleracea italica)) 30 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Flavors, Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Rice Bran, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 97%).
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).
MediClear-SGS contains green tea phytosome, a plant extract complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear-SGS.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan). Curcumin decreases camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.