The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Detoxification doesnt have to be an unbearable experience. Get full support with vitamins, minerals, protein, botanicals, and more in a delicious chocolate powder.
Spoil yourself with something chocolaty and delicious without spoiling your health or your detox program. Get enhanced nutrition with Mediclear-SGS - Chocolate by Thorne Research.
With key nutrients and botanicals, Mediclear-SGS is a natural detox cleanse supplement powder with sulforaphane glucosinolate for added antioxidant and phase II liver support.
- Important vitamins and minerals in the most absorbable and active forms for detoxification and liver support
- Proprietary protein blend, VegaLite, with rice and pea protein for less allergenic responses
- Curcumin, green tea, and grape seed extracts in phytosome form for highly bioavailable antioxidant support
- Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) for added antioxidant and phase II liver support
SGS is a natural substance found in the seeds and sprouts of broccoli that may enhance the action of enzymes involved in phase II detoxification. During phase II, toxins are attached to water-soluble substances to allow for easier transfer out of the body. In addition, SGS is an indirect antioxidant that continues working in the body far longer than direct antioxidants found in many supplements.
For ultimate support, Mediclear-SGS has 30 mg of SGS. That's equivalent to eating over a pound of broccoli.
Mediclear-SGS in chocolate is made with natural flavors and is free of artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors for a product that delivers nothing but pure nutrition. Mix up this chocolaty drink, and sip your way to optimal health.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (2 level scoops) with at least 10 oz. of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- Serving Size: Two Scoops (51.6 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 170
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- ---Saturated Fa2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 9 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- -Total Sugars 5 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A (900 mcg RAE as Beta Carotene and 600 mcg RAE as Palmitate) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E 80.6 mg
- -(73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 6.7mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 98.5 mg Mixed Tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30mg as Niacinamide and 8mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 500 mcg DFE
- -(300 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5- Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg
- Iron 7mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 360 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend 26 g
- -Pea Protein Isolate
- -Rice Protein
- Glycine 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome 400 mg
- -(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- Milk Thistle Extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grape Seed Phytosome (Vitis vinifera extract / Phospholipid complex) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome 50 mg
- -(Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 30 mg
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from Broccoli extract (seed) (Brassica oleracea italica)) 30 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Boron Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Cocoa, Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii), Silicon Dioxide.
Contains ingredients derived from soy ( Grape Seed Phytosome).
This product is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program.
- Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.